Stop Spot15mlacne spot treatment with sulfur + salicylic acid
When you feel a pimple brewing, stop it in its tracks before the inflammation causes tissue damage. Powered by acne-fighting salicylic acid, licorice root, and sulfur, this acne treatment gel tamps down red, inflamed acne.
Why STOP SPOT?
- Treats emerging and existing pimples
- Reduces risk of acne marks and scars
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Stop Spot tamps down emerging or existing pimples, but it does not hinder the formation of clogs in your pores. To block the formation of clogs, use Clear Out. It will make you less acne-prone by perpetually flushing out dead skin and clogs before they can accumulate inside the pores to form blockages.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Oil-, Fragrance-, Colorant-, Silicone-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
Target and Treat Acne
Stop Spot is formulated with 2% salicylic acid to clear out clogs and bacteria, licorice root to soothe redness and prevent post-acne marks, as well as sulfur to absorb excess oil. With this breakout-busting bunch, the powerful acne gel acts fast to heal emerging and existing pimples.
Fight Dark Spots
You know those stubborn dark marks you get from after acne has cleared? Or those sun spots that won’t seem to fade? With licorice root as an active ingredient, Stop Spot helps combat skin discoloration and maintain an even skin tone.
water, alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, PEG-30 Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycolic acid, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Farnesol, Sulfur
What It Is: Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) naturally sourced from the bark of the willow tree.
Why It’s Here:
· Exfoliates the skin by penetrating deep into the pores and clearing out dirt, dead skin cells, and bacteria
· Reduces oily skin (Dr Tasleem, 2019)
· Shrinks the appearance of pores by tightening skin and reducing oiliness
What It Is: Licorice root, long-used as an ancient herbal remedy, comes from the root of the licorice plant.
Why It’s Here:
· Soothes skin and calms redness
· Helps prevent and fade dark spots caused by acne
· Acts as an antioxidant
What It Is: Sulfur is a chemical element naturally found in our body as well as in rocks and minerals.
Why It’s Here:
· Absorbs excess oil before they lead to acne breakouts
· Exfoliates and helps unclog pores
· Has antibacterial and anti-redness properties
@roxyrogan I have struggled with hormonal acne for over 1 year and had tried every face cream, scrub & peel you could find! When I started with Clearly Basics my skin started to clear within using the first bottle of ‘Clear Out’!
My skin is now on the road to recovery and I still use Clearly Basics ‘Clear Out, Protective Moisturizer and Lighten Up’ products every day! Highly recommend Clearly Basics to anyone who’s suffering from stubborn acne! 💛
@thoughtsofhealing I’ve been using @clearlybasics for over 4 months but here’s a difference from June 3rd and August 2nd!
The ingredients in @clearlybasics Clear Out is AMAZING for hyperpigmentation.
A complete GAME CHANGER!
@amynuramira I have been struggling with acne for 10 years. This is by far the best product. I started out with brown pigmentation (acne marks) and a lot of tiny bumps of acne on my forehead, cheek and nose (kind of like sand paper). As soon as I started the Clear Out and Lighten Up, my acne bumps got smaller and smaller. My brown pigmentation began turning lighter (reddish pinkish).
Initially, when I started using it, I didn’t really get a ‘purge’ it was just a small amount of break outs which went away in a few weeks. Now my hormonal break outs are not as terrible as before, they still appear but barely noticeable. My skin is acne-free, pigmentation are still there but they’ve improved tremendously!
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
Will Stop Spot give me 100% clear skin?
How is Stop Spot different from other acne treatments?
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Certified: Stop Spot is loaded with medical-grade ingredients. While USP-certified ingredients cost a lot more than their cosmetic-grade counterparts, it ensures a level of purity and potency. Ultimately, this means we ensure effectiveness.
- Multiple Actives: Stop Spot has three active ingredients that have been carefully balanced so that they are more effective in stopping acne. This means that with lower concentrations (and fewer side effects), we will generate better results.
- Pairings: Clearly Basics is a skincare line designed for acne-prone skin. We have numerous products that address every stage of a pimple. We highly recommend using Stop Spot with Clear Out, which will flush out the clogs which cause acne.