Stop Spot15mlacne spot treatment with sulfur + salicylic acid
When you feel a pimple brewing, stop it in its tracks before the inflammation causes tissue damage. Loaded with acne-fighting salicylic acid, licorice root, and sulfur, this powerful acne treatment gel tamps down red, inflamed acne.
Why STOP SPOT?
- Treats emerging and existing pimples
- Reduces risk of acne marks and scars
- Does not dry out skin. Does not stain pillows
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Stop Spot tamps down emerging or existing pimples, but it does not hinder the formation of clogs in your pores. To reduce blockages, use Clear Out in conjunction with Stop Spot. It will make you less acne-prone by perpetually flushing out dead skin it can accumulate inside the pores to form clogs.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Oil-, Fragrance-, Colorant-, Silicone-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
Target and Treat Acne
Stop Spot is formulated with 2% salicylic acid to clear out clogs and bacteria, licorice root to soothe redness and prevent post-acne marks, as well as sulfur to absorb excess oil. With this breakout-busting bunch, the powerful acne gel acts fast to heal emerging and existing pimples.
Fight Dark Spots
You know those stubborn dark marks you get from after acne has cleared? Or those sun spots that won’t seem to fade? With licorice root as an active ingredient, Stop Spot helps combat skin discoloration and maintain an even skin tone.
water, alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, PEG-30 Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycolic acid, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Farnesol, Sulfur
What It Is: Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) naturally sourced from the bark of the willow tree.
Why It’s Here:
· Exfoliates the skin by penetrating deep into the pores and clearing out dirt, dead skin cells, and bacteria
· Reduces oily skin (Dr Tasleem, 2019)
· Shrinks the appearance of pores by tightening skin and reducing oiliness
What It Is: Licorice root, long-used as an ancient herbal remedy, comes from the root of the licorice plant.
Why It’s Here:
· Soothes skin and calms redness
· Helps prevent and fade dark spots caused by acne
· Acts as an antioxidant
What It Is: Sulfur is a chemical element naturally found in our body as well as in rocks and minerals.
Why It’s Here:
· Absorbs excess oil before they lead to acne breakouts
· Exfoliates and helps unclog pores
· Has antibacterial and anti-redness properties
@celesterobinson This company is honestly incredible! I have been struggling with really painful hormonal cystic acne for years. I was prescribed oral medication, but decided against taking it because of all the side effects. So I did some research and found Clearly Basics! I have been using the Power Duo for 3 months and the progress my skin has made has been amazing! It has cleared my skin without causing any irritation or sensitivity. I am finally at the stage where I can leave the house without makeup! My skin is clear!! The customer service is also very personal and efficient. I don’t have enough wonderful things to say about these products, they literally saved my skin.
Michaela Holzhuter I’ve struggled with adult acne for years. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars trying to grab at the next promise for clear skin. Clearly Basics is the first brand that actually worked for me! It’s simple (it actually decreased the time I was spending caring for my skin), it’s scale-able (buy one product or by seven!), and it works. I couldn’t be happier with this product and the continuous progress it has provided!
@amysacnehealing Yes I know the lighting is different but look at the difference in the texture 😍. Yes I still have acne, that hasn’t gone away however…the fact that my texture has improved has increased my confidence so much. I really do believe this is all down to @clearlybasics I’ve been using their power duo for about 3 weeks and I’ve noticed such a difference in the size of my acne spots…my face doesn’t hurt as much nor is as itchy as it was.
I would definitely recommend giving them a whirl it’s the only products that I can honestly say has made any difference to my skin. The difference it has made in 3 weeks is fab!
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
Will Stop Spot give me 100% clear skin?
How is Stop Spot different from other acne treatments?
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Certified: Stop Spot is loaded with medical-grade ingredients. While USP-certified ingredients cost a lot more than their cosmetic-grade counterparts, it ensures a level of purity and potency. Ultimately, this means we ensure effectiveness.
- Multiple Actives: Stop Spot has three active ingredients that have been carefully balanced so that they are more effective in stopping acne. This means that with lower concentrations (and fewer side effects), we will generate better results.
- Pairings: Clearly Basics is a skincare line designed for acne-prone skin. We have numerous products that address every stage of a pimple. We highly recommend using Stop Spot with Clear Out, which will flush out the clogs which cause acne.