Protective Moisturizer30mlstrengthen skin barrier + reduce sensitivity
Light yet extremely nourishing, Protective Moisturizer is beloved by those with sensitive or combination skin. Loaded with peptides and antioxidants, this long-lasting lotion nourishes your skin barrier and shields it from everyday skin stressors that lead to irritation and acne. This way, the nasties stay out, the good stuff stays in, and your skin remains soft and healthy.
Why PROTECTIVE MOISTURIZER?
- Strengthens skin barrier and reduces sensitivity
- Calms redness and repairs skin for improved skin tone
- Non-comedogenic so you never have to worry about Protective Moisturizer breaking you out
- Long-lasting and sits well under makeup
- Expect to see an improvement in skin texture and tone within six weeks. Each bottle is designed to last three months.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Fragrance-, Colorant-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
TLC for Sensitive Skin
Finding the right moisturizer when you have sensitive skin is a risky mission. One wrong move and you might find your skin stinging, burning, and turning red. Protective Moisturizer takes away the guesswork with a gentle formula that will never irritate your skin. In fact, it is packed with soothing aloe vera, skin-repairing peptides, and the natural antioxidant resveratrol to help calm redness, reduce sensitivity, and protect skin from damage. With daily use, skin goes from dry and sensitive to smooth and healthy!
Perfect Partner to Prescriptions
Are you on prescription or oral medication? Protective Moisturizer was first designed to be used with Clear Out, our retinol-powered lotion for clearing clogged pores. As such, the calming and nourishing effects of the moisturizer will help your skin better accept the strength of retinoids and acne medication, preventing sensitivity and dryness.
Full Ingredient List
water, cetearyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, resveratrol, palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyroyl hydroxythreonine, palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminohydroxybutyrate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, cucumber extract, allantoin, grapefruit seed extract, BHT, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
What It Is: Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant found in a variety of botanicals including red grapes and ripe berries.
Why It’s Here:
· Protects skin from UV damage, pollution, and a host of harmful agents lurking in the environment (Dr Ndiaye et al, 2012)
· Firms up skin texture and tone (Dr Ratz-Lyko et al, 2018)
· Rejuvenates skin (Farris et al , 2014)
· Relieves redness
What It Is: Peptides are short strings of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins such as collagen.
Why It’s Here:
· Strengthens skin barrier
· Repairs and rejuvenates skin
· Fades the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation caused by sun damage (Dr Schagen, 2018)
· Boosts collagen so skin appears firmer and smoother (Spec Sheet)
What It Is: The aloe vera plant is world-renowned and has been used for thousands of years thanks to its many health and beauty benefits.
Why It’s Here:
· Absorbs free radicals and harmful UV radiation
· Boosts collagen
· Fosters healing of the skin (Dr Surjushe et al, 2008)
· Aids in anti-aging to help maintain a more youthful look (Dr Itrat, 2013)
· Calms and reduces redness (Dr Hamman, 2008)
@aishx I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I swear by it!
My nasty pimps went away within days, my blemish marks were lightened and the size of my pores decreased drastically! In fact I feel that my skin brightened up a lot and my makeup looked smoother too!
@startingtolovemyself ✨Not a pimple in sight!!!✨
It’s been about 3 weeks since I started using @clearlybasics Clear Out, Lighten Up and the Protective Moisturizer (the Complete Trio) and my skin has improved so much and I definitely think it’s from the Clear Out formula most of all!
It really is a miracle in a bottle! I’m excited to see how my skin changes even more in the next few weeks and months using them!
@hayleyfoster I’ve been using clearly range for almost 6 months now and it really has changed my life! I’ve suffered acne my whole life and although it may not be as bad as others its bad to me and has affected my life everyday. Initially my skin got better with the power duo then I seemed to go through a blip. I contacted Clearly and after sending some pics they gave me some advice and created me a more concentrated formula which worked amazingly and I can now dermaroll to help get rid of the scaring and finally feel I can leave the house without makeup!
I was skeptical to start with as I’d tried everything, been on prescription oral medication at a young age and it just came back within a year. I’ve tried all creams from GP and over counter stuff but none have worked until now with the help of clearly. If you are wonder whether to try it just give it a go! You have nothing to lose! I’m so glad I found Clearly Basics!
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
How is Protective Moisturizer different from other moisturizers in the market?
- For acne-prone skin: Protective Moisturizer was designed for people who are using Clear Out or other retinoid products. It is a non-comedogenic formulation that absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish.
- Reduces redness: Protective Moisturizer has several ingredients that help to calm redness.
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Certified: We use medical-grade ingredients which are far more effective than mass-market products. While USP-certified ingredients cost a lot more than their cosmetic-grade counterparts, they ensure a level of purity and potency. Ultimately, this means we ensure effectiveness. In fact, Protective Moisturizer is so effective it has become a cult favorite of flight attendants who deal with dry air environments.
- Multiple Actives: Protective Moisturizer has multiple active ingredients which have been carefully balanced so that they work together in synergy.
- Transparency: We keep the reviews section of our Facebook page open. You can see that the reviews are from real users who have used our products. Most acne brands have shut down the reviews section of their pages or have directed their reviews to a website where they can filter to show only the good reviews.