Protective Moisturizer30mlstrengthen skin barrier + reduce sensitivity
Light yet extremely nourishing, Protective Moisturizer is beloved by those with sensitive or combination skin. Loaded with peptides and antioxidants, this long-lasting lotion nourishes your skin barrier and shields it from everyday skin stressors that lead to irritation and acne. This way, the nasties stay out, the good stuff stays in, and your skin remains soft and healthy.
Why PROTECTIVE MOISTURIZER?
- Strengthens skin barrier and reduces sensitivity
- Calms redness and repairs skin for improved skin tone
- Non-comedogenic so you never have to worry about Protective Moisturizer breaking you out
- Long-lasting and sits well under makeup
- Expect to see an improvement in skin texture and tone within six weeks. Each bottle is designed to last three months.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Fragrance-, Colorant-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
Save when adding these companion products:
TLC for Sensitive Skin
Finding the right moisturizer when you have sensitive skin is a risky mission. One wrong move and you might find your skin stinging, burning, and turning red. Protective Moisturizer takes away the guesswork with a gentle formula that will never irritate your skin. In fact, it is packed with soothing aloe vera, skin-repairing peptides, and the natural antioxidant resveratrol to help calm redness, reduce sensitivity, and protect skin from damage. With daily use, skin goes from dry and sensitive to smooth and healthy!
Perfect Partner to Prescriptions
Are you on prescription or oral medication? Protective Moisturizer was first designed to be used with Clear Out, our retinol-powered lotion for clearing clogged pores. As such, the calming and nourishing effects of the moisturizer will help your skin better accept the strength of retinoids and acne medication, preventing sensitivity and dryness.
Full Ingredient List
water, cetearyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, resveratrol, palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyroyl hydroxythreonine, palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminohydroxybutyrate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, cucumber extract, allantoin, grapefruit seed extract, BHT, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
What It Is: Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant found in a variety of botanicals including red grapes and ripe berries.
Why It’s Here:
· Protects skin from UV damage, pollution, and a host of harmful agents lurking in the environment (Dr Ndiaye et al, 2012)
· Firms up skin texture and tone (Dr Ratz-Lyko et al, 2018)
· Rejuvenates skin (Farris et al , 2014)
· Relieves redness
What It Is: Peptides are short strings of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins such as collagen.
Why It’s Here:
· Strengthens skin barrier
· Repairs and rejuvenates skin
· Fades the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation caused by sun damage (Dr Schagen, 2018)
· Boosts collagen so skin appears firmer and smoother (Spec Sheet)
What It Is: The aloe vera plant is world-renowned and has been used for thousands of years thanks to its many health and beauty benefits.
Why It’s Here:
· Absorbs free radicals and harmful UV radiation
· Boosts collagen
· Fosters healing of the skin (Dr Surjushe et al, 2008)
· Aids in anti-aging to help maintain a more youthful look (Dr Itrat, 2013)
· Calms and reduces redness (Dr Hamman, 2008)
@roxyrogan I have struggled with hormonal acne for over 1 year and had tried every face cream, scrub & peel you could find! When I started with Clearly Basics my skin started to clear within using the first bottle of ‘Clear Out’!
My skin is now on the road to recovery and I still use Clearly Basics ‘Clear Out, Protective Moisturizer and Lighten Up’ products every day! Highly recommend Clearly Basics to anyone who’s suffering from stubborn acne! 💛
@gabriela.akrapovi Absolutely so happy with this product! My cheeks were congested and had so many breakouts and redness I didn’t know what to do anymore. I tried everything. I kept seeing Clearly Basics showing up on my Facebook and Instagram and thought what the hell and decided to order the complete trio moisturizer pack. It came in cute packaging and the directions were clear. I started using it two months ago and my god there is a lot of improvement!! My cheeks are less congested and red. I have mostly dark spots but the Lighten Up is definitely helping with that! I rarely get any big breakouts and even if a pimple starts to show the Clear Out stops it in it’s track. The Protective Moisturizer is great for my sensitive skin and helps keep my skin feel moisturized but doesn’t make my skin go oily. I definitely would recommend this product and I can’t wait to see how my skin will be in the few months using Clearly Basics! Thanks Clearly Basics!!
@amysacnehealing Yes I know the lighting is different but look at the difference in the texture 😍. Yes I still have acne, that hasn’t gone away however…the fact that my texture has improved has increased my confidence so much. I really do believe this is all down to @clearlybasics I’ve been using their power duo for about 3 weeks and I’ve noticed such a difference in the size of my acne spots…my face doesn’t hurt as much nor is as itchy as it was.
I would definitely recommend giving them a whirl it’s the only products that I can honestly say has made any difference to my skin. The difference it has made in 3 weeks is fab!
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
How is Protective Moisturizer different from other moisturizers in the market?
- For acne-prone skin: Protective Moisturizer was designed for people who are using Clear Out or other retinoid products. It is a non-comedogenic formulation that absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish.
- Reduces redness: Protective Moisturizer has several ingredients that help to calm redness.
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Certified: We use medical-grade ingredients which are far more effective than mass-market products. While USP-certified ingredients cost a lot more than their cosmetic-grade counterparts, they ensure a level of purity and potency. Ultimately, this means we ensure effectiveness. In fact, Protective Moisturizer is so effective it has become a cult favorite of flight attendants who deal with dry air environments.
- Multiple Actives: Protective Moisturizer has multiple active ingredients which have been carefully balanced so that they work together in synergy.
- Transparency: We keep the reviews section of our Facebook page open. You can see that the reviews are from real users who have used our products. Most acne brands have shut down the reviews section of their pages or have directed their reviews to a website where they can filter to show only the good reviews.