Dark Mark Defense30mlfor brown post-acne marks
When red acne marks turn into stubborn brown marks, they can stay on the skin for up to two years. Dark Mark Defense steps in to fight off dark spots and fade post-acne hyperpigmentation up to 4x faster so you can experience improved complexion in months.
Why DARK MARK DEFENSE?
- Fades the appearance of brown post-acne marks as well as sun spots, age spots, and melasma
- Formulated with three pigment-fighting active ingredients – 4nBR, TXA, and vitamin E
- Reduces the chance of collecting even more stubborn pigmentation
- Expect less noticeable dark marks after three months of use and even greater results after six months
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Fragrance-, Colorant-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
Save when adding these companion products:
Leaving So Soon?
While brown post-acne marks and sun spots can sometimes seem like they’ll stay for good, Dark Mark Defense comes in to stir up a little trouble. The formulation has been tested and perfected to fade the look of these stubborn marks up to 4x faster than normal. Get ready to kick them out ’cause your skin is no home for them.
Stronger as a Team
Dark Mark Defense uses not one, not two, but three active ingredients working together to effectively fade the appearance of dark marks. This is a unique pigment-fighting formulation that is the best in its class.
aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, TXA, propylene glycol, 4nBR, tocopherol, glycerin, hydrogenated polydecene, trideceth-6, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium polyacrylate, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium metabisulfite
What It Is: TXA is a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine, which is listed in the WHO’s list of Essential Medicines.
Why It’s Here:
· Brightens the skin
· Visibly improves skin discoloration and fades the appearance of brown marks
· Significantly reduces melanin level with minimal side effects (Dr Atefi et al, 2017)
· Repairs skin (Dr Yuan et al, 2014)
What It Is: 4nBR is a potent depigmenting agent which directly inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme controlling melanin production. (Garcia-jimenez et al, 2016)
Why It’s Here:
· Helps reduce the appearance of post-acne brown marks, sun spots, and age spots
· More effective in correcting hyperpigmentation than arbutin, kojic acid, and hydroquinone (Dr Kolbe et al, 2013)
What It Is: Vitamin E is a powerful fat-soluble antioxidant.
Why It’s Here:
· Protects skin from UV damage (Dr Surjushe et al, 2008)
· Calms the skin (Dr Rahman et al, 2008)
· Hydrates skin
@by.emmataylor CLEAR OUT💙💙💙 gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads which is an added bonus.
It really improved my skin texture and most of all it removed spots. It’s worth the try really, because you can even get your money back if you don’t like the products, what are you waiting for? -Emma xxx
@brittaneyshanae I swear the Power Duo (Clear Out and Lighten Up) are a GOD-send! I’ve been using both consistently for 3 months now and my skin has NEVER looked or felt better! I haven’t experienced a breakout since March and more than 80% of my hyperpigmentation is GONE!
I’m so grateful to have finally found a product that actually works for my skin!
If you’re dealing with acne breakouts and hyperpigmentation, you should def research Clearly Basics.
@amysacnehealing Yes I know the lighting is different but look at the difference in the texture 😍. Yes I still have acne, that hasn’t gone away however…the fact that my texture has improved has increased my confidence so much. I really do believe this is all down to @clearlybasics I’ve been using their power duo for about 3 weeks and I’ve noticed such a difference in the size of my acne spots…my face doesn’t hurt as much nor is as itchy as it was.
I would definitely recommend giving them a whirl it’s the only products that I can honestly say has made any difference to my skin. The difference it has made in 3 weeks is fab!
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
How do I apply Dark Mark Defense (DMD)?
Can I use DMD together with my moisturizer or other products?
Can I use DMD as a spot treatment on an active lesion?
For active lesions, please use our spot treatment gel – Stop Spot (if you are in the US) or Calm Down (if you are outside the US). While the names are different, the formulation for the two is exactly the same.