Clear Out Extra Strength30mlmore power for tougher clogs
When breakouts won’t budge, call in Clear Out Extra Strength for more pore-purging power! Formulated to be 20% stronger than the OG Clear Out, this is designed for oily skin and deeper, more stubborn clogs – like those that form cystic acne.
Why CLEAR OUT EXTRA STRENGTH?
- Medical-grade retinol + AZA + salicylic acid – a unique formulation of the three most powerful pore-clearing, acne-fighting ingredients
- Very effective at breaking down sebum and clearing clogged pores
- Expect to see clearer, healthier skin by the end of the first bottle. Each bottle is designed to last three months.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Fragrance-, Colorant-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
98% of Clear Out users see an improvement in their skin after their first bottle. If you don’t, you can get your money back on Clear Out.
Save when adding these companion products:
Stronger with Salicylic Acid
Clear Out Extra Strength is 20% stronger than Clear Out as it has a higher concentration of retinol. It also uses salicylic acid in place of pracaxi oil to help exfoliate the skin and break down even the thickest and stickiest of sebum trapped deep within your pores.
More Than a Pore-Purging Machine
With retinol to fight the signs of aging, and AZA to calm redness and fade the look of post-acne marks, Clear Out Extra Strength does more than tackle tough clogs. As the spots and bumps start to go, look out for all-round healthier, younger-looking skin.
Full Ingredient List
water, alcohol, azelaic acid, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-6, cyclomethicone, PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, salicylic acid, glycerin, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, retinol, pentylene glycol, lecithin, polysorbate 20, potassium phosphate, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
What It Is: Retinol is a gentler form of prescription-strength retinoids. As derivatives of Vitamin A, retinoids are the No.1 ingredients dermatologists use to clear clogs.
(Dr. Leyden & Dr Stein-Gold, 2017)
Why It’s Here:
· Continuously flushes out dead skin cells so skin becomes less acne-prone (Dr Kraft & Dr Freiman, 2019)
· Flattens bumpy skin (Dr Schmidt & Dr Gans, 2011)
· Restores skin, improves hydration, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (British Journal of Dermatology, 2010)
· Boosts collagen (Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Medical School, 2007)
What It Is: AZA is a naturally occurring acid found in grains.
Why It’s Here:
· Calms redness, improves skin texture, and brightens skin (Dr. St Surin-Lord & Dr. Miller)
· Cleans the insides of pores (Dr Nazzaro & Dr Passi, 1989)
· Fades the appearance of red post-acne marks
(Dr Hollinger & Dr Angra, 2018)
What It Is: Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) naturally sourced from the bark of the willow tree.
Why It’s Here:
· Exfoliates the skin by penetrating deep into the pores and clearing out dirt, dead skin cells, and bacteria
· Reduces oily skin (Dr Tasleem, 2019)
· Shrinks the appearance of pores by tightening skin and reducing oiliness
@thoughtsofhealing I’ve been using @clearlybasics for over 4 months but here’s a difference from June 3rd and August 2nd!
The ingredients in @clearlybasics Clear Out is AMAZING for hyperpigmentation.
A complete GAME CHANGER!
@roxyrogan I have struggled with hormonal acne for over 1 year and had tried every face cream, scrub & peel you could find! When I started with Clearly Basics my skin started to clear within using the first bottle of ‘Clear Out’!
My skin is now on the road to recovery and I still use Clearly Basics ‘Clear Out, Protective Moisturizer and Lighten Up’ products every day! Highly recommend Clearly Basics to anyone who’s suffering from stubborn acne! 💛
@xx.tonilumsden This is me 5 weeks into my skincare journey with @clearlybasics.
5 weeks ago, 5 months ago, and even 5 years ago, I had lost all hope for my skin and appearance. Now I have regained that hope and positivity because I know that I am using amazing skincare products by @clearlybasics that actually do work without being harsh on my skin.
Just because you feel like nothing is working doesn’t mean you should give up on hope.
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
How do I choose between Clear Out and Clear Out Extra Strength (COES)?
How do I apply COES?
Wash your face for the evening and pat dry. Follow with your toner and spot treatments (if using). Wait 3 minutes and apply a pea-sized pump of COES. Be sure to apply COES before other night creams.
Start COES with alternate nightly application. This gives your skin time to adjust to the strength of the formulation. Step up to nightly application after one week if no lasting irritation occurs. COES packs quite a punch. As such, avoid using products which contain AHAs or BHAs until your skin has adjusted and you are not experiencing irritation. During the day, use a non-comedogenic facial sunscreen with SPF+30 if you are going outdoors.
How often do I apply COES?
Can I use COES alongside my other skincare products?
If COES is too drying, step down to using Clear Out instead. You can store COES in the refrigerator to extend its shelf life.
Can I use COES if I have sensitive skin?
What do I do about acne marks?
Can I use COES if I am trying to conceive, breastfeeding, or pregnant?
I am getting new breakouts while using COES. Should I discontinue use?
COES does not cause clogs. Rather, these were clogs that were already deep inside your skin before you started COES and it is necessary to remove these in order to get clear skin. Get through the purge and by week eight, it’s smooth sailing! You will turn over a new layer of skin with fewer clogs. Every bottle is designed to last 3 months so you should see this turnover and improved results by the end of your first bottle.
Can I use COES for rosacea, psoriasis, cystic or nodular acne?
Will certain skin conditions make the purge worse?
Can I use COES on my back or body?
How can I tell the difference between a reaction and a purge?
- A rash or breakout caused by a reaction/allergy would show up within the first day whereas a purge would take at least several days to surface.
- A breakout caused by a reaction would surface even on areas where you typically do not have acne. If you are applying COES on your whole face and only getting breakouts where you normally get pimples, this is likely a normal purge.
- If the breakouts you are getting are itchy 10 minutes after applying COES, discontinue use.