Clear Out30mlretinol + AZA lotion for acne-prone skin
Be it pimples or blackheads, all acne starts with clogged pores. Clear Out attacks the root of acne by flushing out the build-up of dirt, dead skin, and sebum which causes these clogs.
Why CLEAR OUT?
- Loaded with medical-grade retinol + AZA – two ingredients proven to clear clogged pores, making skin less acne-prone
- Designed for sensitive skin – botanicals in this lotion amplify the effectiveness of retinol while keeping the lotion gentle
- Expect to see clearer and healthier skin by the end of the first bottle. Each bottle is designed to last three months.
As the name suggests, Clear Out is designed to flush out clogs trapped in your pores that were months in the making. As these clogs surface, they may come up as low-level acne. This is a good sign as we are decongesting your skin and restoring your pores’ normal function!
While most users finish their purge and see a significant improvement in their skin during the first bottle, closed comedones (hard lumps under the skin) are very large clogs that take up to five months to flush out. These very large clogs will be flushed out by the end of the second bottle. You will experience a significant reduction in the size and frequency of clogs once everything has been flushed out.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Fragrance-, Colorant-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
98% of Clear Out users see an improvement in their skin after their first bottle. If you don’t, you can get your money back on Clear Out.
Two Is Better Than One
We bring together the two most effective ingredients when it comes to clearing skin – retinol and AZA – and balance them perfectly for the best results. With ingredient synergy, we’re able to formulate Clear Out to be effective at clearing clogged pores yet gentle on sensitive or irritated skin.
More Than a Pore-Purging Machine
Beyond being a powerful tool to keep breakouts at bay, Clear Out is a retinol lotion that delivers smoother, dewier skin with the ability to fight the signs of aging. As skin starts to clear, fine lines and skin texture also improve. Plus, with AZA and pracaxi oil in the mix, Clear Out helps fade the appearance of red marks left over from acne. This little bottle really does it all.
Full Ingredient List
water, alcohol, AZA, cetearyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, retinol, pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, pentylene glycol, lecithin, polysorbate 20, potassium phosphate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
What It Is: Retinol is a gentler form of prescription-strength retinoids. As derivatives of Vitamin A, retinoids are the No.1 ingredients dermatologists use to clear clogs.
(Dr. Leyden & Dr Stein-Gold, 2017)
Why It’s Here:
· Continuously flushes out dead skin cells so skin becomes less acne-prone (Dr Kraft & Dr Freiman, 2019)
· Flattens bumpy skin (Dr Schmidt & Dr Gans, 2011)
· Restores skin, improves hydration, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (British Journal of Dermatology, 2010)
· Boosts collagen (Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Medical School, 2007)
What It Is: AZA is a naturally occurring acid found in grains.
Why It’s Here:
· Calms redness, improves skin texture, and brightens skin (Dr. St Surin-Lord & Dr. Miller)
· Cleans the insides of pores (Dr Nazzaro & Dr Passi, 1989)
· Fades the appearance of red post-acne marks
(Dr Hollinger & Dr Angra, 2018)
What It Is: A tea tree oil found in the Amazon, pracaxi oil is an age-old remedy used to promote healing and soothe redness. (Banov et al, 2014)
Why It’s Here:
· Fades the appearance of post-acne marks
(Teixeira et al, 2012)
· Hydrates skin (Banov et al, 2014)
· Keeps the skin surface clean (Dr Guimaraes & Dr Cunha, 2016)
@theclearskinroad My @clearlybasics update!! The photos on the left were October 2nd and the photos on the right were today (October 11th).
I’ve been using the Power Duo for Clearly Basics for about 2 months now, and now starting to see quick results! My favourite is the “Clear Out” 🤗 Loving the results and exciting to keep using Clearly products!
@megandownes Amazing!! Never have I found a brand that is so gentle on my skin but works wonders. The lighten up is the best thing for redness, the difference in just one day on my pictures below. Can’t recommend enough, especially for hormonal acne. Thank you Clearly!
@brittaneyshanae I swear the Power Duo (Clear Out and Lighten Up) are a GOD-send! I’ve been using both consistently for 3 months now and my skin has NEVER looked or felt better! I haven’t experienced a breakout since March and more than 80% of my hyperpigmentation is GONE!
I’m so grateful to have finally found a product that actually works for my skin!
If you’re dealing with acne breakouts and hyperpigmentation, you should def research Clearly Basics.
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
How is Clear Out different from other products that claim to clear pores?
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Certified: Clear Out is loaded with medical-grade ingredients. While USP-certified ingredients cost a lot more than their cosmetic-grade counterparts, they ensure a level of purity and potency. Ultimately, this means we ensure effectiveness.
- Multiple Actives: Clear Out has three active ingredients that have been carefully balanced so that they work together to address clogged pores on acne-prone skin. This means that with lower concentrations (and fewer side effects), we will generate better results.
- Transparency: Clear Out has a money-back guarantee and we are confident that you will see a noticeable decrease in clogs after your first bottle. We also keep the reviews section of our Facebook page open. You can see that the reviews are from real users who have used our products. Most peer brands have shut down the reviews section of their pages or have directed their reviews to a website where they can filter and show only the good reviews.
How do I apply Clear Out?
Wash your face for the evening and pat dry. Follow with your toner and spot treatments (if using). Wait 3 minutes and apply a pea-sized pump of Clear Out. Be sure to apply Clear Out before other night creams.
Start Clear Out with alternate nightly application. This gives your skin time to adjust to the strength of the formulation. Step up to nightly application after one week if no lasting irritation occurs. Clear Out packs quite a punch. As such, avoid using products which contain AHAs or BHAs until your skin has adjusted and you are not experiencing irritation. During the day, use a non-comedogenic facial sunscreen with SPF+30 if you are going outdoors.
How often do I apply Clear Out?
Can I use Clear Out alongside my other skincare products?
If Clear Out is too drying, most users will apply the Protective Moisturizer after applying Clear Out. If Clear Out is too strong for your skin, you can also apply the Protective Moisturizer before applying Clear Out. This should only be done for two weeks until your skin adjusts and we can then step it up by applying Clear Out first, before the moisturizer.
Can I use Clear Out if I have sensitive skin?
Can I use Clear Out if I have oily skin?
What do I do about acne marks?
Can I use Clear Out if I am trying to conceive, breastfeeding, or pregnant?
I am getting new breakouts while using Clear Out. Should I discontinue use?
Clear Out does not cause clogs. Rather, these were clogs that were already deep inside your skin before you started Clear Out and it is necessary to remove these in order to get clear skin. Get through the purge and by week eight, it’s smooth sailing! You will turn over a new layer of skin with fewer clogs. Every bottle is designed to last 3 months so you should see this turnover and improved results by the end of your first bottle.
Can I use Clear Out for rosacea, psoriasis, cystic or nodular acne?
Will certain skin conditions make the purge worse?
Can I use Clear Out on my back or body?
How can I tell the difference between a reaction and a purge?
- A rash or breakout caused by a reaction/allergy would show up within the first day whereas a purge would take at least several days to surface.
- A breakout caused by a reaction would surface even on areas where you typically do not have acne. If you are applying Clear Out on your whole face and only getting breakouts where you normally get pimples, this is likely a normal purge.
- If the breakouts you are getting are itchy 10 minutes after applying Clear Out, discontinue use.