Calm Down15mlspot treatment with sulfur + salicylic acid
When you feel a pimple brewing, soothe it before the inflammation causes tissue damage. Powered by blemish-fighting salicylic acid, licorice root, and sulfur, this spot treatment gel tamps down red, inflamed breakouts.
Why CALM DOWN?
- Soothes emerging and existing pimples
- Reduces risk of acne marks and scars
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Calm Down tamps down emerging or existing pimples, but it does not hinder the formation of clogs in your pores. To block the formation of clogs, use Clear Out. It will make you less acne-prone by perpetually flushing out dead skin and clogs before they can accumulate inside the pores to form blockages.
- PETA-Certified Vegan
- PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free
- Oil-, Fragrance-, Colorant-, Silicone-, Paraben-, Lanolin-Free
Calm Down is only available as an add-on product. Purchase it with any other Clearly Basics product at 20% OFF.
For Peaceful Skin
Calm Down is formulated with skin-loving ingredients that work together to tackle spots. This includes 2% salicylic acid to clear out clogs and bacteria, licorice root to soothe redness and post-acne marks, as well as sulfur to absorb excess oil. With this breakout-busting bunch, the powerful gel acts fast to target new and existing pimples.
Fight Dark Spots
You know those stubborn dark marks you get from after acne has cleared? Or those sun spots that won’t seem to fade? With licorice root as an active ingredient, Calm Down helps combat skin discoloration and maintain an even skin tone.
water, alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, PEG-30 Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycolic acid, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Farnesol, Sulfur
What It Is: Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) naturally sourced from the bark of the willow tree.
Why It’s Here:
· Exfoliates the skin by penetrating deep into the pores and clearing out dirt, dead skin cells, and bacteria
· Reduces oily skin (Dr Tasleem, 2019)
· Shrinks the appearance of pores by tightening skin and reducing oiliness
What It Is: Licorice root, long-used as an ancient herbal remedy, comes from the root of the licorice plant.
Why It’s Here:
· Soothes skin and calms redness
· Helps prevent and fade dark spots caused by acne
· Acts as an antioxidant
What It Is: Sulfur is a chemical element naturally found in our body as well as in rocks and minerals.
Why It’s Here:
· Absorbs excess oil before they lead to acne breakouts
· Exfoliates and helps unclog pores
· Has antibacterial and anti-redness properties
@theclearskinroad My @clearlybasics update!! The photos on the left were October 2nd and the photos on the right were today (October 11th).
I’ve been using the Power Duo for Clearly Basics for about 2 months now, and now starting to see quick results! My favourite is the “Clear Out” 🤗 Loving the results and exciting to keep using Clearly products!
@aishx I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I swear by it!
My nasty pimps went away within days, my blemish marks were lightened and the size of my pores decreased drastically! In fact I feel that my skin brightened up a lot and my makeup looked smoother too!
@megdaviesx I’ve suffered with acne since I was 12 years old. Now at 25 I just accepted that I’d always have acne prone skin. When I came across Clearly, I had pretty much run out of hope, thinking ‘well why the hell not give it a go!’.
Only 2 months into my new routine, and I can’t believe this is my skin!! I am happy to go out of the house without makeup on but doing makeup isn’t a chore anymore either. My confidence has grown and I can’t believe I didn’t find Clearly sooner!
Individual results may vary with all before/after images on this page
How To Use
Will Calm Down give me 100% clear skin?
How is Calm Down different from other spot treatments?
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Certified: Calm Down is loaded with medical-grade ingredients. While USP-certified ingredients cost a lot more than their cosmetic-grade counterparts, it ensures a level of purity and potency. Ultimately, this means we ensure effectiveness.
- Multiple Actives: Calm Down has three active ingredients that have been carefully balanced so that they are more effective in soothing spots. This means that with lower concentrations (and fewer side effects), we will generate better results.
- Pairings: Clearly Basics is a skincare line designed for acne-prone skin. We have numerous products that address every stage of a pimple. We highly recommend using Calm Down with Clear Out, which will flush out the clogs which cause acne.